Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-05-13 08:54:57 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
Yesterday at 21:00 CET we have launched the second 1v1 league season on D3CL. Of course we have started on both server - European and American. The new PvP rules apply, you can find them on our forum in this topic. Will be posted on main website in the evening. We know the rules are not perfect. It's very difficult to create someting that will work in all cases, taking into account the difference in gear, dueling skills and strategies, not always consistent with fair play. I hope, despite everything, you will try them out and won't be such a bad thing :)
Leagues will last at least until the end of June.
In conclusion, I ask you to advertise D3CL League where you can. The more players, the better :)
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-05-13 00:09:23 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
Playoff round of D3CL mirror leagues on the European server has ended. Four best players of each category in the league stage have competed in the playoffs (except Wizards). Unfortunately, these two duels were not easy to played for you. I hope that in the future, delays no longer occur. Here are the results:
1/2 rudzian#2418 vs mirek#2433. No result.
Thank you all for participating in the competition and congratulations for the winners.
More details and results of each duel you can find on our forum in this topic.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-05-12 23:20:24 | Related to: Diablo 3 - press review
Diablo III patch 1.0.8 has appeared on all battle.net servers 4 days ago. You can find all changes by clicking here.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-04-14 02:13:33 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
We are approaching the end of the Mirrors Leagues. Four best players of each category (except Wizards) are taking part in playoff phase. Please finish all duels by the end of today (Sunday). The same rules apply as in the league stage.
Devil#2706 vs KatMPB#2208
JasonRewess#2388 vs executioner#2904
Mnich#2633 vs Duri#2262
Sin#2384 vs lusitano#2130
rudzian#2418 vs grneminence#2323
Mnich#2633 vs mirek#2433
Fidipides#2516 vs med#2292
MysticaL#1298 vs predsr#2228
League start on PTR server has been suspended until further notice due to the bug in the damage reduction in PvP. Blizzard promised they would fix it but the question is whether we will have enough time to run the league or not. Here's the answer of Wyatt Cheng for Mystical's post:
Players in Scorched Chapel in the 1.0.8 PTR take approximately 40-50% more damage than players in Scorched Chapel in 1.0.7 Live.
Thanks for reporting this. This is not intended. We'll get this fixed before 1.0.8 releases.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-04-09 09:44:09 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
With the unexpected release of patch 1.0.8 on PTR realm, mirror leagues and test leagues are going to end. All duels have to be played until tomorrow (Wednesday) 24:00 CET. Each league will end by a short playoff competition for top players who at the end of the leagues will have active status.
On Friday or Saturday the PTR league will be launched, where players from both European and American server can face each other.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-03-24 17:21:13 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
2v2 Friendly Fire Tournament will start today at 20:00 CET. Sign ups are already open.
In order to subscribe you have to click tournaments section and hit the link "Submit the team".
Written by: Sin | Date: 2013-03-24 00:16:39 | Related to: Diablo 3 PvP
To the valued members of the D3CL US community we are pleased to inform you about the launch of our new Pre-Season for The Americas.
The season is running to help verify and confirm or change the latest version of D3CL One Vs One rules
The rules have been tested by proffesional and casual players and is also based upon statestics by win ratio's in the first league season. We guarantee this to be a positive addition to the competitive aspect of Diablo 3 PVP.
We are herewith open to feedback and constructive active discussions and positive additude!
Please feel free to get in touch and help the development. The rule representatives will be happy for shared experience and appreciate both positive and negative feedback ever so much.
Read more at the open discussion : Ruleversion 1.2.6 [Open Discussion]
Signup for league: HERE
Written by: Rogh | Date: 2013-03-19 12:28:17 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
Plans of D3CL crew for the nearest future:
- We are starting with D3CL Mirror Leagues on Europe - each class has its own 1v1 league. Sign ups are already open, league will start tomorrow. It will last not less than 2 weeks, but after end of the ladder top 4 players will battle in playoffs. This should bring some more excitement for the crowd and also it will be easier to avoid problems and violations which occurred at the end of 1v1 D3CL Season #1. Rules are General 1.2.5. D3CL rules, without class specifics obviously, you will find them on forums in proper section.
- We will host 2v2 Friendly Fire Tournament (one-day) on Sunday, March 24th, 17 C.E.T. on EU Realm. Sign ups will be open most likely on Thursday.
- We are still working on newest 1v1 D3CL rules. Version 1.2.5. has some nice solutions, but it still needs a lot of duelling. Soon we will run 1v1 test leagues both on EU & US realms.
Subscription for 2v2 Tournament: http://www.d3cl.com/en/tournaments
Written by: Spirals | Date: 2013-03-18 12:48:36 | Related to: D3CL General
D3CL has need of a news manager.
The news manager is part of the D3CL staff and takes up an important role within the community.
We are looking for:
- good english
- a strong personality
- active (with exceptions every day online)
- good with social media and presentating the idea's and community to the outer world
We want you to:
- post news (for example important Blue notices or other game updates; or D3CL related with the
start of a new season or a tournament) on the mainpage linking this to the specific board title.
- make D3CL better known to the outside world; keeping topics alive at known D3 websites like
the official boards.
- In the future maybe a facebook page and/or a twitter account.
- A professional staff to work with
- A chance to be part of a growing community and experiencing everything that comes by
- A good working area - relative easy to post news-link them to the boards for example
Please send me a PM if you are interested with background information of yourself or for additional information/questions.
Spirals and the D3CL team
Written by: Spirals | Date: 2013-03-13 10:35:40 | Related to: D3CL General
The ruledevelopment team has come up with the latest version of the rules: 1.2.5 Check them out.