Written by: Mag | Date: 2014-07-20 11:27:20 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
D3CL DeathMatch Tournament starts 27/07/2014 at 20:00 CET (Sunday). Signups are open. D3CL rules apply.
DM tournament in general:
- 4 players in a single game
- 8 rounds for each group
- 1 point for a frag
- 1 point for staying alive in a given round
- 2 best players promote to the next stage
- if there's a draw after the 8th round, player who in the last round was better, promote to the next round (even the order of death decide). If there's still a draw, player who killed in the last round as a first wins.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2014-07-01 22:47:36 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
1v1 PvP Tournament organized by AZM and D3CL has finished! Only 6 players took part. Here are the results:
Congratulations for winners!
More info about tournament is available here.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2014-06-16 00:11:18 | Related to: D3CL General
I'm pleased to announce that today we have launched The Paragon Ladder of the D3CL players. You can find it on the menu in the "Diablo 3 Scene" section under the link of "Ladder of PvM players". It is divided into four parts and includes both SC and HC modes on European and American servers. Ranking is updated once a day at night. If you want to appear on the list, register and verify your BattleTag.
If you have any opinions, report in the comments.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2014-06-14 15:05:01 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
Welcome back after a long break. AZM and D3CL organize 1v1 PvP tournament. Competition starts 29/06/2014 at 20:00 CET (Sunday). Signups starts two days earlier. You can pre-signup now on comments. It will help us to estimate the number of players. D3CL rules apply.
If the attendance will be high, we are going to organize such event regulary along with the ladder as you know from the Angrenost Realm (private PvP Diablo 2 Server).
Those who wish to start playing PvP and need advice, ask in the comments. Surely someone can help you :)
Zelgadiz is the tournament host.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-29 23:09:13 | Related to: D3CL General
I remind you that on D3CL competitions the following challenge rules apply:
- After the challenge, you have to leave a message to your opponent on the communicator on the challenge screen.
- You should remind every day until the battle deadline (three days).
- If the duel does not take place, a player who showed more determination may win by walkover.
- Any problems such as avoiding duel should be reported on communicator and/or on our forum.
- If either party fails to show sufficient interest in the fight, it will be canceled after 3 days *.
* - sometimes the judges may not have the time and the decision can take a little bit longer.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-21 21:22:12 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
It was not easy but have we made it :) The league starts today at 24:00 CET. You can subscribe at any time. The final PvP rules are as follows:
- In duels versus the “Wizard” the skill “Cyclone Strike” is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Wizard” the skill “Fists of Thunder" with the rune “Thunderclap” is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Monk” is only allowed to use either “Plague Bats Rune“ or “Hex“.
- In duels versus the “Barbarian” is not allowed to use the skills “Firebats” and “Hex”.
- In duels versus the “Wizard” is not allowed to use “Plague Bats“.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” is not allowed to use “Plague Bats“.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter“ the skill Haunt“ is only allowed to use with the rune “Resentful spirit“.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter“ must choose between “Zombie dogs“ and “Gargantuan“.
- In duels versus the “Monk”, ”Wizard and “Witch Doctor” is not allowed to use the skill “Wrath of the Berserker”.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” the skill “War cry” is only allowed to use with “no rune”.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” using "Rapid Fire" all skills are allowed.
- The Demon Hunter is not allowed to play the “bunker – style”. This style is defined by laying “Turrets” and/or “Spike Traps” and not coming out from the range of these traps.
- In duels versus the “Wizard“ the skill “Rapid Fire“ is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Wizard“ the rune “Aid Station“ is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Barbarian“ the rune “Aid Station“ is not allowed.
Remember about the change in general rules: "Round(s) resulting in a draw (both players kill each other) counts as +1 round for player, who killed his opponent first".
LLD rules are based on d2jsp LLD rules.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-18 10:14:40 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
Low Level Dueling League has started. There are not so many players subscribed so far but hopefully they will come. We didn't actually even start advertising ;) The following rules apply:
- General PvP rules apply.
- Hellfire ring, The Horadric Hamburgers and Spectrum are forbidden.
- You may only use up to Flawless Square gems in your socketed gear.
- No life % regeneration passives allowed (“Broodling” for Demon Hunter, “Inspiring Presence” for Barbarian and “Blood Magic” for Witch Doctor).
- Monks are not allowed to use Breath of Heaven.
- Witch Doctors may only use “Hex” or “Horrify”, not both at the same time.
- Max 50 life regeneration from items.
- Healing potions are forbidden.
- Duels take place in normal difficulty.
There is an important change in general rules: "Round(s) resulting in a draw (both players kill each other) counts as +1 round for player, who killed his opponent first".
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-07 11:38:50 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
In addition to the standard high-level characters competition, which about you can read in previous news, D3CL will also run the league of low-level characters (30 levels). These contests are very popular among the players with a low budget.
Diablo 3 Low Level Dueling League will begin September 16. Registration will start this weekend. The rules can be found on our forums in this topic.
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-05 16:03:55 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
The third season of the Diablo 3 PvP League will start September 16. Sign up will be launched this weekend. Due to the breakdown of PvP rules development team, we do not expect to change them, however we're going to change general rules part. Definitely the way of counting kills and subscribe to/unsubscribe from the league will be changed. Because of a lot of walkovers in past seasons, disqualification from competition for its excessive number will also apper. Expect more info soon.
If you think that the current rules are totally unplayable, let us know in the comments.
Muzyka has joined the D3CL team as an operator, a judge and a sponsor. Welcome on board!
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-04 13:04:37 | Related to: D3CL General
We decided to pay the prizes for the second season of league games on EU server from the budget of the third season. Cooperation with loothunters unfortunately did not end as we agreed. Awards are sponsored by Muzyka (Muzyka#2656) so contact him for the payoff. Awarded players are: