D3CL Low Level Dueling League start
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-18 10:14:40 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
Low Level Dueling League has started. There are not so many players subscribed so far but hopefully they will come. We didn't actually even start advertising ;) The following rules apply:
- General PvP rules apply.
- Hellfire ring, The Horadric Hamburgers and Spectrum are forbidden.
- You may only use up to Flawless Square gems in your socketed gear.
- No life % regeneration passives allowed (“Broodling” for Demon Hunter, “Inspiring Presence” for Barbarian and “Blood Magic” for Witch Doctor).
- Monks are not allowed to use Breath of Heaven.
- Witch Doctors may only use “Hex” or “Horrify”, not both at the same time.
- Max 50 life regeneration from items.
- Healing potions are forbidden.
- Duels take place in normal difficulty.
There is an important change in general rules: "Round(s) resulting in a draw (both players kill each other) counts as +1 round for player, who killed his opponent first".
|If you're going to blatantly take the rules from another forum's LLD community, at least have the decency to mention them in your post.|
|plz give me a link. i received those lld rules from some people on communicator, not from particular website. i dont know who else us them. so, as i said, it's not a problem for me to paste a link for site where those rules were set.|
The rules are from D2jsp.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66118129&f=142&o=2100 This is the thread for our LLD community on D2jsp.
Great place to find duels or just talk about LLD.
|yeah 211 pages ;P is there a specific post with all the rules? i'd like to see them. i dont want to be
accused of stealing anything. just a couple of people asked for that kind of league so we did it :) i'll add an annotation about d2jsp.
JSP posts can't be edited 5 minutes after posting, so we're unable to keep updated rules in one post. As we played more LLD matches, we kept adding new rules upon discovering flaws/technicalities, so we decided to keep everyone informed in the thread and keep the rules written in our profiles instead of in a thread.
Here is my profile: http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=374899
I keep the updated version of the rules, however, to view profiles, you need to make an account.
Just referring to us as the d2jsp LLD community is fine.
|What level do we duel at?|
|Thank you. I entered the league and got demolished by Ironside haha.|
|im now in as well with my crappy new dh. hi guys|